Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Newbury Street Eats: Croma

I haven't been blogging much lately since I just started school again after 5 years. Yes I'm that old. It's so hard getting back in the groove of things! Thankfully this doesn't mean I've stopped eating out.

A bunch of us headed out to Croma last Friday evening since a friend was in town. Croma's a pizzeria/bar on Newbury street with outdoor seating (take note for when summer comes around again). I've only been there once before but remembered that the pizzas were good. The menu actually reminded me of the offerings at CPK but the crust is thinner.

I ordered the pesto chicken pizza and asparagi (goat cheese, tomatos, and asparagus). Both were pretty good. I didn't get to take photo's of everyone's pizzas but N got a pretty unique pie with an egg in the middle!

Asparagi
Asparagi Pizza

We ended off with Croma's award winning sticky toffee pudding. Delicious, though it got a tad sweet towards the end.
Toffee Pudding

Chomp Meter:
Good but not spectacular. It was only alright for me. Zzzzz

Croma Boston
269 Newbury Street
Boston MA
617 247 6200

Croma on Urbanspoon

No comments: